Introduction to Bag Filling Technology
This seminar gives a comprehensive introduction to the Mondi bag filling technology and focuses on possible customer claims as well as appropriate solutions. The theory is complemented with a tour through the plant of FIP Natrotech.
Who should attend?
This seminar is designed for people with a commercial responsibility, for all sales people and technical employees in the area of customer service.
Benefits of attending
In this training participants will gain a good understanding of the process of bag filling as well as receive an overview of the equipment and technology. Possible customer claims will be addressed and appropriate solutions presented.
- Supplier, market & type of filling machines: overview of manufacturers and markets, various types of filling machines and their respective application
- Function of the filling machine: filling cycle, standard values, basic maintenance and bag calculation; new filling technology and optional equipment
- Ultrasonic valve closing system: technology, advantages, generator, converter, sonotrodes, process, parameters
- Possible problems and solutions: impact of wrong setup, problems in bag production, solutions and improvements, quality targets
- Machine settings: bag feeding, bag singling, valve opening and shooting, influence of spouts
- Maintenance check and neuralgic points: downtime analysis, bag applicator components
- Bulk materials: physical properties, filling principles and equipment, strategic conclusions
- Innovations: Easy Seal® - values and parameters, patents
- BAC - The Bag Application Centre: equipment, test methods
- Mondi Natrotech: presentation, history, markets
- Plant tour through Mondi Natrotech, practical filling exercises