Introduction to Consumer Packaging
This training gives a profound insight into the capabilities of consumer packaging. It demonstrates the needs of flexible packaging, its respective applications as well as the entire production process, including a plant visit.
Who should attend?
This course is open to all functions, levels and businesses interested in the production process, the capabilities and applications of consumer packaging.
Benefits of attending
Participants will gain a comprehensive overview about the variety of flexible packaging solutions and technologies, learn about the production process and will be aware of the broad field of applications and market possibilities.
- Packaging - problem or solution?: history of packaging, packaging needs
- Flexible business and markets: market segments and development
- Advanced materials - Products and Markets: products and markets
- Final products and end uses: e.g. stand up pouches, recloseable bags
- Flexible business and markets: market segments and development; changes, trends and strategy
- Barrier and industrial films: (blown and cast) film extrusion, production range and film types, customer requirements
- Workshop Application Engineering: (Frozen Food PE coex, Neosteam, Snack Food, Dry and Wet Pet Food)
- Innovations: drivers and players for innovation, solutions - e.g. Sustainex ®; definitions, market situation, properties
- Plant tour through Mondi Gronau