Sack kraft paper (Packaging Paper), Speciality kraft paper (Packaging Paper), Marketing / Sales, USA
We are hiring an Account Executive for our kraft paper mill located in Pine Bluff, Arkansas. Based from a home office, this role will be responsible for strategically developing, qualifying, and closing opportunities with existing accounts as well as identifying and securing business at new accounts.
Given the size of the North America operation, this position will have high visibility with leadership and opportunities for growth.
- Establishes and maintains business relationships with current customers and builds relationships with prospective customers to generate new business for the Pine Bluff mill.
- Develops, communicates and implements specific account plans as part of overall strategy to optimize mill mix and profitability and deliver agreed volume targets.
- Manages activity – prospecting calls, visits, and necessary follow-up.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Negotiates and maximizes price for all accounts.
- Incorporates factors related to mill productivity into account plans and quotes.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with sales management, production, customer service, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Creates and manages account plans for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities and including timed objectives.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Participates in trade shows and conferences.
- Develops and maintains accurate monthly sales forecasts for all customers and tracks accordingly.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Territory is 70% account development and 30% new business development.
Bachelor’s degree in related business field
- 5- 7 years of sales experience, experience selling paper or related packaging products strongly preferred.
- Ability to understand applications and recommend best technical solution
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Overall computer skills proficiency.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency.
- Shows a high level of business acumen (take the sale from prospect to contract).
- Professional, polished appearance and personable demeanor.
- an interesting job within the paper manufacturing industry
- to be part of a successful multicultural company
- an empowering environment
- several training opportunities (e.g. The Mondi Academy)
- competitive compensation package
If you are a dynamic and open-minded team player whose working style is characterised by flexibility and you are looking for a position where you take on even more responsibilities, take the first step and send your application to Jackie Perez.