Consolidation specialist (f/m)
Uncoated Fine Paper, Finance, Slovakia
- monthly/annual closings in International Financial Reporting Standards,
- actual data reporting,
- statutory reporting,
- support to auditors.
- good general accounting, controlling and reporting understanding,
- analytical skills,
- proactive approach,
- hands-on mentality,
- good computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint (SAP is advantage).
Slovak – fluent
English – Advanced (C1)
- University - finance, economics or technical degree.
- previous experience in the finance sector – at least 3 years.
- good communication skills and team spirit,
- an interesting job within the packaging & paper industry,
- to be part of a successful multicultural company,
- an empowering environment,
- several training opportunities (e.g. The Mondi Academy),
- several attractive social benefits.
If you are a dynamic and open-minded team player whose working style is characterized by flexibility and you are looking for a position where you take on even more responsibilities, take the first step and send your application to [email protected].
Immediate start date