Customer Service Representative
Industrial bags (Fibre Packaging), Production / Operations, USA
- Work closely with customer and sales representatives to assure customer satisfaction.
- Enter and review new orders.
- Schedule orders.
- Review artwork for new orders and changes to artwork when needed.
- Set up customer orders for production in database system.
- Set up shipments.
- Track orders through manufacturing process.
- Prepare weekly inventory reports.
- Data entry and information processing.
- Customer relationship principles and practices.
- Coordinate necessary documents for billing with appropriate department.
- Research customer inquiries.
- Attend and participate in business meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the job.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of SAP skills required.
- Spanish-a Plus
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Bachelor of Science degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 - 5 years’ experience in Customer Service.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must be able to work with others in a team-oriented environment.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Effective interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- An interesting job within the packaging & paper industry
- To be part of a successful multicultural company.
- An empowering environment.
- Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K.
- General Schedule is Monday – Friday 8 am – 4pm. However, co-workers may be required to work early mornings, and/or weekends.
- Occasional travel may be required.
If you are a dynamic and open-minded team player whose working style is characterised by flexibility and you are looking for a position where you take on even more responsibilities, take the first step and send your application to [email protected].