Digital#HR Project Support (f/m)
Group function, Human Resources / Legal, Austria
Mondi Group is implementing a global strategic HR project "Digital#HR" - the implementation of SAP SuccessFactors as global HR IT solution in 30 countries with more than 100 locations.
- closely working with and supporting the Project Management Office Lead and Global Program Manager in all relevant organizational tasks related to Digital#HR
- consequently support HR stakeholders from all 30 Mondi locations in terms of data accuracy, collect local feedback and follow-up on processes accordingly
- timely & accurate preparation of project work with a sharp focus on project delivery deadlines and requirements
- Digital#HR Project Support e.g. data collection, test runs, check of translations and proof reads etc.
- provide global 2nd level support for non-IT issues as HR tool expert
- close collaboration with Project Manager Information Management and the relevant team members as well as external training providers
- support in creating training material and support in the global training organisation
This role offers you the unique possibility to work in a global project almost from the very beginning. You will learn a lot in Project management and you will develop into an expert role.
The Digital#HR team is looking forward to get2know you in a first interview!
- positive and proactive personality who enjoys working in a flexible and dynamic environment
- structured and planning work style with a very high level of accuracy
- high interest in HR Data management, including HR related as well as tool related aspects
- excellent command of English and German, any other language is an asset
- business education (University or FH Degree) with emphasis on HR and/or Project Management advantageous
- first experience gained in an international environment advantageous
- experience in working with tools and processes
- first experience of being part of a project team, i.e. during University projects
- willingness to go “the extra mile”, able to work under tight deadlines
- likes working in an intercultural environment
- creative, communicative, open-minded personality
- excellent command of MS Office (Excel)
- an interesting job within the packaging & paper industry
- to be part of a successful multicultural company
- an empowering environment
- several training opportunities (e.g. The Mondi Academy)
- several attractive social benefits
If you are a dynamic and open-minded team player whose working style is characterised by flexibility and you are looking for a position where you take on even more responsibilities, take the first step and send your application to Veronika Marek.
(Ref. Austrian “Bundes-Gleichbehandlungsgesetz”: The position is subject to the Austrian collective agreement of the “Papierverarbeitende Industrie” with a legal minimum wage of € 1,562.18 gross/month plus overpayment. The overpayment is determined by the qualification of the jobholder.)
Immediate start date
Information: With your application you will be redirected to a new platform.