Industrial bags (Fibre Packaging), Human Resources / Legal, USA
Our Atlanta HR team is seeking a HR intern to support the team during the 2018 summer. This role would support a team of 4 local HR team members and engage with the plant HR Managers. The role will be responsible for assisting with the recruiting, on-boarding, and benefits processes along with any other projects.
- Supports the recruiting and hiring process of all assigned position to include: posting job openings, reviewing resumes, conducting telephone and in-person interviews, making job offers and negotiating starting salaries.
- Manage employee files to ensure proper maintenance and conduct audit of files
- Support with the on-boarding and off boarding process by submitting proper paperwork and drafting all documents.
- Generate reports out of payroll systems and conduct analysis as requested.
- Data entry of employee changes and information in payroll and HR systems
- Work with plant HR Managers to acquire regional data as requested
- Process HR related invoices by submitting to the right plant and/or contact
- Support team with any HR related projects that may arise
- Previous experience working with the Microsoft programs
- Personable, able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people
- Strong customer service skills
- Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team oriented environment.
- Detail oriented
- Fluent in English (Written, Reading, Speaking)
- Currently enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate degree in related field
- Student Member of SHRM a plus
- Previous experience working in an office environment preferred
- Previous experience in leadership type roles preferred
- an interesting job within the packaging & paper industry
- to be part of a successful multicultural company
- an empowering environment
- No relocation benefits offered
- No US work sponsorship offered
If you are a dynamic and open-minded team player whose working style is characterised by flexibility and you are looking for a position where you take on even more responsibilities, take the first step and send your application to [email protected].
Immediate Start Date