Journeyman Electrician /Maintenance Technician
Industrial bags (Fibre Packaging), Production / Operations, USA
- Follow all safety guidelines and procedures as required, and understand the Job Safety Analysis.
- Understand and follow lockout – tagout procedures related to assigned production equipment, conveyors, and associated equipment.
- Understand and follow all SQF policies and procedures including, but not limited to, procedures for food safety, housekeeping, personal hygiene, and auditing.
- Properly use hand held devices, such as volt meters and other diagnostic devices. Safely and effectively use hand and power tools.
- Use Ladder Logic and other PLC diagrams, and programs and installs PLC devices
- Troubleshoot complex electrical systems, electric eyes, proximity switches, and other presence sensing devices
- Analyse electrical failures and develop effective solutions
- Install conduit, conduit fittings, supports, and pull wiring
- Operates manual lathe, milling machines, tig and stick welders, acetelyne torches, hoists, hydraulic presses, and general maintenance equipment.
- English proficiency both verbal and written
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Utah State Licensed Journeyman Electrician
- 5 to 7 years’ experience working in a Manufacturing & Production Environment
- Graveyard Shift work
- an interesting job within the packaging & paper industry
- to be part of a successful multicultural company
- an empowering environment
- several training opportunities (e.g. The Mondi Academy)
- Benefit package Eligible after 90 days
If you are a dynamic and open-minded team player whose working style is characterised by flexibility and you are looking for a position where you take on even more responsibilities, take the first step and send your application to [email protected].
Immediate Start Date