Junior Financial Controller
Industrial bags (Fibre Packaging), Finance, USA
- Support Manager with monthly close of 6 US and 3 Mexican manufacturing plants
- Prepare short term and midterm forecast and budgets
- Prepare actual/ budget comparisons and analyze figures to drive improvements in the plants
- Power Point presentations for management
- Cost Center Accounting for plants and head quarter
- Shared service cost allocation preparation
- Operational Reporting and Analysis
- Sales Team Bonus Calculation
- On site margin and cost analysis with plant finance managers
- Adhoc projects for management
- Highly organized with excellent communication skills
- Highly energetic and self-motivated with the ability to interface with multiple stakeholders and differing levels of management.
- Ability to identify best practices and transfer this knowledge across the organization.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office, Excel and PowerPoint
- SAP knowledge is beneficial
- Ability to travel to various plant locations in US
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
- MBA preferred but not required
- 2 to 3 years of finance experience in reporting and analysis or controlling or cost accounting function
- Ideal candidate would be open to relocation to Europe along with ability to travel to various US and Mexico plants.
- an interesting job within the packaging & paper industry
- to be part of a successful multicultural company
- an empowering environment
- several training opportunities (e.g. The Mondi Academy)
- several attractive social benefits
If you are a dynamic and open-minded team player whose working style is characterised by flexibility and you are looking for a position where you take on even more responsibilities, take the first step and send your application to j[email protected].
Immediate Start Date