Legal Counsel (f/m)
Group function, Human Resources / Legal, Austria
You will be part of Mondi’s Group Legal department, which is led by the General Counsel and responsible for Mondi’s legal affairs group wide. Group Legal is located in Vienna.
Your main responsibilities are:
- providing effective legal advice and support as the main responsible legal counsel for a business unit. Selected responsibilities also on Group level
- drafting and reviewing contracts mainly for a business unit in all business areas and on Group level
- support of Mondi’s compliance system, including compliance trainings, especially competition compliance and sanctions
- post merger integration regarding legal aspects including competition compliance
- excellent command of English and German (any other language is an asset)
- university degree in law and appropriate knowledge of business economics
- professional experience (three years or more) as a legal advisor in business law either in a law firm or as an in-house lawyer, preferably in the industrial sector
- an interesting job within the packaging & paper industry
- to be part of a successful multicultural company
- an empowering environment
- several training opportunities (e.g. The Mondi Academy)
- several attractive social benefits
If you are a dynamic and open-minded team player whose working style is characterised by flexibility and you are looking for a position where you take on even more responsibilities, take the first step and send your application to Veronika Marek.
(Ref. Austrian “Bundes-Gleichbehandlungsgesetz”: The position is subject to the Austrian collective agreement of the “Papierverarbeitende Industrie” with a legal minimum wage of € 40,000 gross/year plus overpayment. The overpayment is determined by the qualification of the jobholder.)
Immediate start date
Information: With your application, you will be redirected to a new platform. After creating an account, you will receive an activation link. If you don’t find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder or add the address [email protected] to your "safe list" or address book.