Fibre Packaging, Industrial bags (Fibre Packaging), Human Resources / Legal, USA
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission & validate confirmed reports to ensure all transactions are processed accurately & timely.
- Monitor internal Payroll Inbox & answer all payroll related questions timely.
- Load Import Files from Finance / HR including but not limited to Benefits/ 401K Change Files as well as Travel Reimbursements.
- Perform compliance for unclaimed property payroll checks.
- Execute e-Time time and attendance processing that interfaces with payroll.
- Process stop payments as well as direct deposit ACH deletions.
- Processes and input garnishment orders timely & accurately.
- File & remit answers to garnishments, writs, & levy orders served to the Company.
- Provide timely and courteous customer service to agencies, employees, & local HR associates as needed.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly payroll & finance reports.
- Create ad hoc reports & prepare them for distribution to multiple departments.
- Process General Ledger reports & remit to Finance after payroll is finalized.
- Run Security Reports to ensure that terminated employees no longer have access to payroll system.
- Manage users & security access within systems.
- Handle requests as needed
- Experience with different currencies required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Advanced skill level preferred with Microsoft Excel.
- Hands on Self-Starter, and willingness to work in details
- Excellent communicator, organized in thought and delivery, proven ability to independently develop & drive action plans & projects.
- Strong organizational & project management skills.
- Attention to detail, motivation & enthusiasm.
- Strong coaching, mentoring & motivating skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diverse group of individuals at all organization levels.
Fluent in English
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- Minimum of five years related work experience in payroll
- In depth working knowledge of e-Time, Kronos, ADP Workforce Now
- Previous experience with multisite manufacturing sites
- an interesting job within the packaging & paper industry
- to be part of a successful multicultural company
- an empowering environment
- several training opportunities (e.g. The Mondi Academy)
- competitive benefits
If you are a dynamic and open-minded team player whose working style is characterised by flexibility and you are looking for a position where you take on even more responsibilities, take the first step and send your application to Jackie Perez, VP Human Resources, at [email protected]