Industrial bags, Production / Operations, USA
- Complies with all safety rules, guidelines and procedures.
- Understands and follows lockout – tagout procedures for assigned equipment.
- Must be able to accurately read and interpret plant order information, and complete required forms accurately and in a timely manner.
- Understands and follows all quality rules and procedures, and performs required quality checks on product being produced.
- Understands and follows all AIB policies and procedures including, but not limited to, procedures for food safety, housekeeping, personal hygiene, and auditing.
- Retrieve materials required for palletizing tubes, and labels finished pallets as required.
- Retrieves finished “hands” of tubes from the end of the machine.
- Maintains productivity goals as specified by supervision. Inspects completed tubes to ensure they meet the specifications stated in the POF, and reports any nonconformance to the machine Operator and Supervisor.
- Stacks and counts tubes based on pallet size and stacking pattern as specified in the POF. Counts scrap materials and delivers it to the scales.
- Performs rework or reclaim activities as assigned by the Value Stream Supervisor or Manager.
- Performs housekeeping duties in work area, including sweeping, mopping, picking up and disposing of trash.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Value Stream Supervisor or Manager.
- English - Must be able to accurately read and interpret plant order information, and complete required forms
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Manufacturing experience strongly preferred. Strong attention to detail abilities
- Work schedules are normally 8 or 12 hours.
- May be scheduled for rotating days off.
- Ability to work any day, including weekends.
- Able to work any shift, including overnight shifts.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed, including extra hours on short notice.
- Standing for extended periods.
- Awkward and/or repetitive movements.
- Climbing ladders and/or stairways.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. repeatedly and up to 80 lbs. frequently for up to 12 hours.
- Reading computer screen or other electronic devices.
- Use of various hand and electrical tools and equipment.
- Work in areas of fluctuating temperature.
- Benefits first of the month following 90 days - full medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- an interesting job within the packaging & paper industry
- to be part of a successful multicultural company
- an empowering environment
- several training opportunities (e.g. The Mondi Academy)
If you are a dynamic and open-minded team player whose working style is characterised by flexibility and you are looking for a position where you take on even more responsibilities, take the first step and send your application to [email protected].
Immediate Start Date