Sales Executive - Virtual Position
Industrial bags (Fibre Packaging), Marketing / Sales, USA
- This role will be responsible for strategically developing, qualifying, and closing opportunities with assigned accounts maximizing sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within the assigned territory and/or market segment.
- Will also be responsible for securing new business accounts/customers and have a direct impact on our client’s strategic goals to drive year over year top line growth.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- Ability to act as Sales Executive and Account Manager as necessary. Where opportunities arise within existing account base within other divisions, support the account team in developing solutions. Where independent accounts exist, take the lead as the face to the client and recommend solutions. In this way we preserve “one face to the customer.”
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services
- Manages activity – prospecting calls, visits, and necessary follow-up
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
- Negotiate and maximize price for all accounts
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas
- Participates in trade shows and conventions
- Devises and implement plans to deliver agreed volume targets
- Establish accurate monthly sales forecasts for all customers and tracks accordingly
- Manage Day Sales Outstanding (DSO)/Accounts Receivable (AR) through necessary controls and working with customers
- Manage customer expectations and satisfaction through Service Level Agreements
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization
- Territory is 40% account development and 60% new business development
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field
- 5+ years of sales experience, experience selling a polypropylene product strongly preferred
- Ability to travel as needed
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach)
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Overall computer skills proficiency
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency
- Shows a high level of business acumen (take the sale from prospect to contract)
- Professional, polished appearance and personable demeanor
Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s degree in related business field
- 5- 7 years of sales experience, experience selling paper or related packaging products strongly preferred.
- Ability to understand applications and recommend best technical solution
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Overall computer skills proficiency.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency.
- Shows a high level of business acumen (take the sale from prospect to contract).
- Professional, polished appearance and personable demeanor.
- an interesting job within the packaging & paper industry
- to be part of a successful multicultural company
- an empowering environment
- several training opportunities (e.g. The Mondi Academy)
- several attractive benefits
If you are a dynamic and open-minded team player whose working style is characterised by flexibility and you are looking for a position where you take on even more responsibilities, take the first step and send your application to [email protected].
Immediate Start Date