When to use SpeakOut
SpeakOut is a secure and confidential reporting service, which you can use to report any concerns relating to:
- Criminal offences
- Failure to comply with legal obligations
- Major safety and health violations
- Human rights
- Environmental pollution
- Criminal accounting, financial reporting and audit practices
Mondi has a zero tolerance policy for these kinds of behaviour. If you suspect any such behaviours, we encourage you to report them safely using the SpeakOut service, so that we can address them. Remember that SpeakOut is 100% confidential and available 24/7.
When you have a concern about the workplace, please contact:
- Your line manager, supervisor, local senior management
- Your Human Resources site representative
Although these are the preferred ways to communicate issues or concerns, Mondi recognises that there may be times when you might not be comfortable doing so. When that is the case, you can use SpeakOut.
Even though SpeakOut provides you with a confidential way to share your concerns, it is not intended for:
- Reporting emergency situations
- Asking questions about Human Resource issues
- Making malicious or mean-spirited comments about colleagues, managers or any Mondi business partner
- Handling labour or union grievances
Advice for using SpeakOut
- Write down the major points of your message before the call. And have a pen and paper ready to note your case number
- If you want your message to be directed to a specific individual, please say so at the start of the recording/web message
- Please be as specific as possible in your message:
- Which division/ company/ department/ person(s) is involved or implicated?
- Where did the incident(s) take place?
- Date and time of the incident
- Names of the people involved
- Are there witnesses? Which evidence do you have?
- Does it happen regularly or was it a one-time event?
- Supporting documents can be included when using the web service. When you leave a message on the phone, you can log on to the web system using the same case number. Select the button ‘if you already have a case number’ and leave your (electronic) documents.
Find all our SpeakOut contacts here