Work at Mondi Neusiedler
Together for a sustainable future: We produce packaging and paper solutions, specialising in high-quality office, printing and food applications based in Lower Austria.
Become part of our Mondi Neusiedler!
More than 550 employees work at the modern production sites in Ulmerfeld-Hausmening and Kematen an der Ybbs.
We strive for a corporate culture that motivates our employees to develop their full potential. Respectful interaction at eye level, variety in everyday working life and numerous career opportunities are part of the culture in the factories.
Our employees are essential to the success of the group. To ensure that it stays that way, we face our responsibility and train committed and qualified specialists of the future.
Our goal as Mondi Neusiedler is to reduce our greenhouse gas emissions in accordance with scientifically based goals by investing in the modernization of facilities, infrastructure and buildings. These innovations and adjustments are in line with sustainability commitments.
Mondi Neusiedler is one of the region's largest employers and an important supporter of local social projects. We contribute to community life as well as to the entire region.
employees at this location
avg. legth of employment
- In-house occupational medicine (including hearing and vision tests)
- Seasonal vaccination campaigns
- Additional individual support for health concerns
- Fitness and health offerings with various programs such as massage, “Healthy Back” – training for the musculoskeletal system and fitness studio with strength and endurance circuit training in the company
- Fresh fruit for free collection
- EAP advice and support offers for employees and family members
- Job bike at favorable conditions
- Discounts at surrounding companies (Feichtinger Schmuck, Forster Optik, Hervis, etc.)
- Employee offers via Mondi corporate benefits (travel, fashion, leisure, living, etc.)
- Meal allowance for the company canteen ( freshly prepared daily menu offerings)
- Individual support and advice on professional and personal development, voluntary training and further education, adult training to become a skilled paper technician (full costs covered)
- Anniversary honors
- Making a Difference Day – Health Day
- Company outings/team events
- Various company sports sections (darts, fishing, football, bowling, culture, running, cycling, skiing, stick shooting, dancing, tennis, hiking & water sports)