Job Application Privacy Notice
Respecting job applicants' data privacy. We value the trust you place in us when sharing your application-related information. Review our job application privacy notice to see how we handle and process your applicant data. See other language versions below.
This notice provides you with information on how the Mondi Group, in particular the entity of the Mondi Group you are in contact with (“we”) will process your personal data in connection with your job application.
Purposes for which we process your personal data
We will process the personal data set out in point 2 for the following purposes:
- to approach potential employees actively through different means as well as through commissioned personnel consultants (recruitment);
- to plan and manage human resources on a global level, including but not limited to ensuring appropriate staffing;
- planning and administration of potential employee skills;
- to process applications received via different communication methods (e.g., via e-mail or Social Media);
- to organize the application process;
- to execute assessment centres;
- for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to be able to consider former job applicants for new job opportunities (e.g. Candidate Pool); and
- ensuring the health and safety of our employees and visitors.
We collect your personal data in the course of your application process either (i) through public sources; (ii) personnel consultants; (iii) from you when you provide your personal data to us (e.g., by sending your résumé via e-mail or via employee profile registration on Success Factors); or (iv) by taking notes during your job interview.
The provision of personal data is voluntary. However, if you do not provide your personal data, it will not be possible to complete the job application process.
Processed data categories and legal basis of the processing
We process the following personal data on the basis of our prevailing legitimate interest according to Article 6(1)(f) General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), which is to guarantee an efficient application process and to ensure that we fill our vacancies with suitable job applicants:
- prefix (Mr./Mrs./etc.) including academic titles;
- photo (if provided);
- date/place of birth;
- driving license (yes/no);
- e-mail address;
- telephone number;
- civil status and children;
- residence permit / work permit
- position you apply for;
- type of application (e.g., e-mail, LinkedIn, speculative application yes/no);
- earliest date of entry;
- notice period;
- desired salary;
- military service/civilian service;
- education (school, university, courses);
- previous professional experience;
- personal skills and competences;
- certificates and reports;
- notes regarding the job interview;
- informative disclosures (e.g. provided by third parties);
- communication data (including e-mail traffic);
- video recordings provided by you as well as evaluations thereof (1-5 stars andexplanations, if any) by HR managers, responsible managers or other decision makers;
- evaluation and assessment data in the course of the application process (e.g. assessment reports); and
- any other data provided by you during the job application process.
In some cases we may ask you in a separate process to provide your consent (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR).
Transfer of personal data
As far as necessary for the purposes set out above, we will transfer your personal data to the following recipients:
- recruitment agencies that we use;
- IT service providers that we use; and
- companies that are part of our corporate group.
Some of the recipients referred to above are located in or process personal data outside of your country. The level of data protection in another country may not be equivalent to that in your country. However, we only transfer your personal data to countries where the EU Commission has decided that they have an adequate level of data protection or we take measures to ensure that all recipients provide an adequate level of data protection. We do this for example by entering into appropriate data transfer agreements based on Standard Contractual Clauses (2010/87/EC and/or 2004/915/EC). Such agreements are accessible upon request by contacting us via our contact form.
We will retain your personal data either for the duration of the application process or in case you consent to us holding on to your application for future consideration until you revoke your consent. In any case, we will retain your data as long as there are statutory retention obligations or potential legal claims are not yet time-barred.
Your rights in connection with your personal data
Under applicable law, you have, among others, the rights (under the conditions set out in applicable law): (i) to check whether and what kind of personal data we hold about you and to request copies of such data; (ii) to request correction, supplementation or deletion of your personal data that is inaccurate or processed in non-compliance with applicable requirements; and (iii) to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data; (iv) in certain circumstances, to object for legitimate reasons to the processing of your personal data or to revoke consent previously granted for the processing; (v) to request data portability; (vi) to know the identities of third parties to which your personal data are transferred; and (vii) to lodge a complaint with the competent authority. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before your withdrawal.
Our contact details
Please address your requests and any other questions concerning this notice to any of the following:
- Your contact person at Mondi.
- Furthermore, you can find the contact details of each entity on our location pages
- Alternatively, please use our contact form
Last updated on 20 June 2020.
See our job application notice in various languages
- BG - Job application privacy notice
- CZ - Job application privacy notice
- DE - Job application privacy notice
- DU - Job application privacy notice
- EN - Job application privacy notice
- ES - Job application privacy notice
- FI - Job application privacy notice
- FR - Job application privacy notice
- HR - Job application privacy notice
- HU - Job application privacy notice
- IT - Job application privacy notice
- NL - Job application privacy notice
- NO - Job application privacy notice
- PL - Job application privacy notice
- RO - Job application privacy notice
- SE - Job application privacy notice
- TR - Job application privacy notice