Formable paper packaging solutions
PerFORMing is the #1 natural formable paper-based packaging solution for food, portion packs, trays and tubes.
- Excellent packaging properties
- Multiply depths and forms possible
- Processable on existing lines
- Natural look and feel
- Soft and smooth surface for high barrier functionalities
- Excellent thermo-formable solution for high performing packaging demands
- Multiple designs with tailor-made forming tools
- Excellent deep drawing
- Technical support with converting guidelines and assistance
- Up to 80% less plastic compared to conventional solutions
- Designed and manufactured to optimize material use
- Options with removable liner film available upon request for easier recycling
- Sliced fresh food
- Tray applications
- Material for tube packaging market
PerFORMing Monoloop has a removable mono-PE layer and is designed for recycling in existing paper and plastic waste streams. The full solution, top and bottom web can be supplied by Mondi, offers excellent thermoformable protection and HD flexo printing options, this is where form meets function.
Replace aluminium material with a formable paper-based solution. With more than 70% paper content, it reduces plastic by up to 50% compared to standard solutions. It is designed for recycling in the cardboard stream (depending on country regulations) and offers a lower carbon footprint. It has a high content of renewable resources and can be made with FSC certified paper. This is the ideal paper-based solution for long shelf-life, excellent sealing propertied and excellent light barrier. It is offered in white or brown paper.
Compostable paper packaging
Sustainex® is an innovative range of extrusion-coated and laminated packaging materials with unique biodegradable and industrially compostable properites.
Our FunctionalBarrier Papers are fibre-based alternatives to plastic used for HFFS/VFFS. Let them excite you, be it for frozen food, eCommerce or anything in between.