Mondi's wicket bags guarantee an outstanding product presentation at the POS. Available in paper-based and monomaterial structures, you can choose the best solution for your brand.
- Keeps products sterile, safe and dry
- Excellent runnability on packaging lines
- Customised solutions according to the needs
- Available in PE or PP or in white and brown paper
- Different sizes and barrier structures
- Exceptional shelf life
- Easy opening and handle options
- Bottom-fold or top-fold versions
- With or without flap
- Pinned or bundled
- Excellent printability for an attractive shelf appearance (reverse gravure, HD flexo & roto printing up to 10 colours, with glossy or matte finish)
- Paper solutions available that are designed for recycling in line with industry guidelines (4evergreen)
- Polymer solutions available that are designed for recycling in line with industry guidelines (CEFLEX)
- Feminine hygiene products
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Sanitary products
- Toilet and kitchen tissues
EcoWicketBag is an award-winning, designed for recycling, paper-based packaging solution made of extremely durable kraft paper. This strong paper ensures that the bag holds up during the filling process, protects the products inside and is still recyclable after use. It meets the strictest regulations for waste paper collection. In addition, depending on its construction, it can significantly reduce the CO2 emissions from LDPE (plastic) wicket bags.
WicketBag is a designed for recycling packaging solution which structure can be made of PP or PE mono-material, coextruded films or laminates. It guarantees an outstanding product presentation at the point of sale.
FlexiBags are pre-made, reclosable packaging solutions designed for recycling. They are available with different thicknesses, barrier properties and features, including customisable sizes and bottom constructions.
Monomaterial barrier packaging
Monomaterial barrier packaging is our award-winning, flexible solution designed for recycling. It is available with different barrier properties to protect the contents inside from external factors.