FlexiBags are pre-made, reclosable packaging solutions designed for recycling. They are available with different thicknesses, barrier properties and features, including customisable sizes and bottom constructions.
- Easy to handle and store for the end user
- Suitable for a filling weight of up to 20 kg
- Excellent printability for an attractive shelf appearance
- Different material variants (thickness, mono- or co-extruded films)
- Different closure systems (zipper, top/ front slider, hook-and-loop) and bottom variants (standard, folded, flat) available
- Linear tear with or without perforation
- Side gusset handle possible
- High fat, aroma and moisture barrier (EVOH), even a 100% airtight variant is possible
- Shelf stability
- Excellent printability on all sides including bottom, for attractive shelf appearance (HD flexo & roto up to 10 colours) with glossy or matt finish options
- Longitudinal sealing seams
- Suitable for filling on existing packaging lines, from top and bottom
- Monomaterial packaging are designed for recycling according to CEFLEX guidelines
- Paper structures are designed for recycling according to 4evergreen guidelines
- Options with post-consumer recycled (PCR) content available upon request
- Designed and manufactured to optimize material use
- Dry food
- Dry pet food
- Pet care
- Garden products
- Home & Personal care
- Home improvement
- Powdery bulk goods
FlexiBag is a pre-made flexible packaging with a structure made of PET/PE or PET/PETmet/PE material.
FlexiBag Recyclable is a pre-made flexible packaging with a structure made of MDO PE-based duplex and triplex laminate. It is certified recyclable by the German Institute cyclos HTP.
FlexiBag Hybrid Paper-based
FlexiBag Hybrid Paper-based is an award-winning, pre-made flexible packaging with a structure made of paper and PE-based material. It has increased usage of renewable material by replacing the standard PET layer with paper.
Felleskjøpet packs premium pet food in Mondi’s FlexiBag RecyclablePress release3 Oct 2022
Howling success: zooplus’ own brand ‘Wolf of Wilderness’ introduces recyclable packaging delivered by MondiPress release17 Aug 2020
Mondi and Vafo Group unleash recyclable dog food packaging for leading Finnish brand Hau-Hau ChampionPress release13 Oct 2021
Mondi feeds pet market growth with sustainable packaging at InterzooPress release18 May 2022
Mondi’s FlexiBag Recyclable tickles Fido’s taste buds by keeping soft pet food fresh and succulentPress release8 Jun 2020
Compostable paper packaging
Sustainex® is an innovative range of extrusion-coated and laminated packaging materials with unique biodegradable and industrially compostable properites.
Formable paper packaging solutions
PerFORMing is the #1 natural formable paper-based packaging solution for food, portion packs, trays and tubes.
Monomaterial barrier packaging
Monomaterial barrier packaging is our award-winning, flexible solution designed for recycling. It is available with different barrier properties to protect the contents inside from external factors.