IQ | Converting paper
Mondi offers uncoated wood free papers for value-added converting applications, such as envelope production, notebooks, office stationery & educational supplies, like sticky notes.
- High-quality print results
- Excellent performance
- Sustainably sourced and Cradle to Cradle Certified® Bronze
- Extensive assortment: wide-ranging portfolio of converting papers for all needs
- Performance: Excellent runnability for trouble-free printing
- Suitable for different printing technologies: laser, office multifunctional, desktop inkjet, copy
- Ideal for converting, coating & lamination
- Optimised to be coated with materials such as PE, PET, dispersion coating, and pigmentation
- Vast tinted paper portfolio: produce your stationery & educational materials in different shades and colours
- EU Ecolabel
- Cradle to Cradle Certified® Bronze
- CO₂ neutral optional
- Sutiable for envelopes, notebooks, brochures, magazines, cards, packaging
- Converting: paper reels suitable for envelopes, carrier bags, boxes and more
- Coating: food packaging, photo base papers, ream wrappers, PE coated case liners, pigmentation for enhanced inkjet printability, neon pigmentation
- Office stationery & educational supplies
- Custom solutions: paper grades for multiple technical and industrial applications possible
· Available from 60 to 400 g/m²
· Available formats: Reels, SRA3
Explore our papers suitable for converting
IQ Envelope papers
IQ ENVELOPES are perfect for your communication materials. Our range of envelope papers (SMART, ALLROUND, PREMIUM) are the ideal papers for high quality envelope production, offering excellent printing and converting results. Due to its sizing and very high opacity it is possible to print on both sides without a shine through from the envelope inside. Especially the high whiteness as well as the excellent smoothness convey the high quality of the paper. Leave a lasting impression with IQ ENVELOPE papers.
IQ GRASS + PACKAGING
Grass varieties account for around one-fifth of the total vegetation on our planet and is one of the fastest growing and ecologically ‘successful’ plants, which can be found in the tropics, the Alps, in water, and even in the desert.
Combining grass fibres with fresh fibres from sustainable sources creates paper with a unique haptic and natural look, due to small visible grass fibres. Due to its high-strength properties, it is especially suitable for packaging products.
Mondi offers uncoated wood free papers for converting applications, such as envelopes, notebooks, office stationery & educational supplies.
DNS® | Digital printing paper
Our DNS® professional digital printing papers cater to all digital presses.
NEUJET® | High-speed inkjet paper
NEUJET® is a specialised uncoated paper for high-speed inkjet printing, offering exceptional print quality, precision, and versatility.
IQ & MAESTRO® | Professional printing paper
Explore our professional printing papers, offering top-quality and optimal performance with a strong commitment to sustainability.
IQ, MAESTRO® & Niveus® | Office paper
Explore our portfolio of office papers, offering top-quality and optimal performance with a strong commitment to sustainability.