PERGRAPHICA® | Uncoated design paper
PERGRAPHICA® is a full spectrum premium design paper that was made to serve as the perfect, tactile backdrop to your design work and creative communication.
- Available in four white shades and 31 deeply pigmented colours
- Ideal for creative projects like luxury packaging, publishing and more
- Sustainable choice: CO₂ neutral and Cradle to Cradle Certified® Bronze
- Premium look and feel for a variety of applications
- Wide range of formats, grammages and finishes
- Proven performance in hot foil stamping, embossing, laser cutting, relief coating and more
- Outstanding print results with both offset and digital printing technologies (including HP Indigo)
- Excellent colour and surface consistency on both sides of the paper
- Exceptional cutting and converting properties across all grammages and surfaces
- EU Ecolabel
- Cradle to Cradle Certified® Bronze
- CO₂ neutral as standard
- Luxury packaging: perfect for folding boxes, clothing tags, liners and corrugated boxes for luxury goods such as perfumes, watches, accessories, premium food, cosmetics, wines and spirits
- Publishing: coffee-table books, art books, catalogues, graphic novels, cookbooks
- Book covers: liners and cover materials
- Food packaging: Pergraphica Whites and Infinite Black papers are food contact compliant, making them ideal for packaging premium food
- Corporate design & brand identity: business cards, invitations, letterheads, envelopes, and greeting cards
- Premium advertising materials: magazines, brochures, booklets, and postcards
- · Available from 80 to 400 g/m²
- · Ivory Rough 1.5 is available from 70 to 90 g/m² (premium book paper)
- · Available formats: Folio (standard size 70 × 100 cm LG) and SRA3
- · Available in various finishing formats: choose from short grain (SG) or long grain (LG), as well as bulk-packed or ream-wrapped
- · Reels and other formats are available on request
Explore the products in the range
PERGRAPHICA® Infinite Black
PERGRAPHICA® Infinite Black is the perfect, luxurious black paper, and it is the ideal playground to unleash your creativity. Available in weights ranging from 120–350 g/m², it is free of carbon dyes, ensuring optimal compatibility with metallic and spot foils. Its excellent printing properties and premium velvety feel guarantee that your creative print projects will not just look, but feel amazing. PERGRAPHICA® Infinite Black performs exceptionally well with special finishes, does not dye or oxidise, and is certified for contact with food in compliance with Reg EC 1935/2004. The standard folio format for PERGRAPHICA® Infinite Black is 70 × 100 cm LG, and is available in reams and bulk-packed.
PERGRAPHICA® Dark & Deep Colours
PERGRAPHICA® Dark & Deep Colours are perfect for luxury packaging applications, book covers and liners for corrugated boxes. The collection consists of ten unique shades in weights from 90–400 g/m². The standard folio format for all colours is 70 × 100 cm LG, and is available in reams and bulk-packed. Reels and other formats are available upon request. Available in ten signature colours: Stormy Grey, Magnificent Green, Magical Blue, Mysterious Blue, Precious Purple, Euphoric Pink, Noble Red, Imperial Red, Gentle Brown, and Sensual Brown.
Think about the whiteness of paper as the fifth colour in your print job. Whether you’re going for a more natural look or bright, vibrant colours for your final print, the shade of white you select has an impact on the end result. PERGRAPHICA® is available in three main shades of white (High White, Classic, and Natural), plus a creamy ivory shade (Ivory Rough 1.5) for text-heavy books. PERGRAPHICA® High White, Classic and Natural all comply with Reg EC 1935/2004 on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food.
Selecting the right paper should be at the heart of every creative print and packaging project.
NAUTILUS® | Recycled printing paper
NAUTILUS® is a premium brand of recycled office and professional printing papers, offering exceptional performance and high-quality printing solutions for a variety of applications.
BIO TOP 3® | Totally chlorine free (TCF) paper
BIO TOP 3® is a sustainable and versatile paper range in a unique off-white shade, offering high-quality printing and packaging solutions.
Color Copy | Digital colour printing paper
Color Copy is the leading digital colour printing paper, offering sharpness, colour brilliance, and versatility for printing documents, graphics, and images.
NEUJET® | High-speed inkjet paper
NEUJET® is a specialised uncoated paper for high-speed inkjet printing, offering exceptional print quality, precision, and versatility.