Open mouth bags
Open mouth bags are made of high-quality materials, closed on one side by sewing or glueing, offering reliable hygienic closure techniques.
- Stable palletisation
- Self-supporting for display
- Reliable hygienic closure features
- Easy and secure filling
- Re-opening devices possible
- Unbleached or unbleached paper ranging from 60gsm to 120gsm
- Printing with up to 10 colours
- Coatings and films can be optionally applied to give gloss/matt finish or improve frictional and mechanical characteristics
- For special barrier properties, PE inliner, metalised and aluminium coated plies can be used
- Made from responsibly sourced fibers
- Our bags are made predominantly with paper: a renewable material
- Designed and manufactured to minimise the amount of material and optimize logistic
- Recyclable solutions and bags designed for material separation are available
- Certified compostable bags available upon request
Width: 180mm - 750mm
Bottom: 70mm - 300mm
Length: 240mm - 1350mm
Number of plies: 1-6
myMondi is an online platform that you can access 24/7 and that maps your entire paper bags business with Mondi.
Features for paper bags
Easy Open, Easy Seal and Handles is our range of customisable features for paper bags that make using your packaging even more convenient.
Pasted valve bags
Pasted valve bags are closed bags made of high-quality materials. They are designed for high-speed filling through a valve on spout packers and have flexible closure options.
Soluble valve bag
SolmixBag is our white one-ply bag that dissolves during the mixing process. Drop the closed bag into the mixer, add water and it will integrate with your product.
Pinch bottom bags
Pinch bottom bags are the best solutions for medium and big contents. A stable bottom is formed when the bags is filled and enables attractive product display at the point of sale.