Soluble valve bag
SolmixBag is our white one-ply bag that dissolves during the mixing process. Drop the closed bag into the mixer, add water and it will integrate with your product.
- Water soluble in mixer
- Reduced waste at building site
- Runs on existing filling machines
- Standard packaging sizes available with 110gsm white water soluble paper
- Same converting and filling process strength as conventional bags
- Same shelf-life as 2-ply bag without PE
- Standard dissolving or mixing procedures (time, proportion), depending on product requirements
- Clean sites due to no dust
- Easy and fast processing
- Good printability
- No paper waste management and related costs (depends on local regulations)
- Plastic free solution
- 20% reduction of paper usage compared to 2-ply 70gsm bag
- Renewable material made from responsibly sourced fibres
- Cement & building materials (plasters, dry mortar)
- Pet food
myMondi is an online platform that you can access 24/7 and that maps your entire paper bags business with Mondi.
Features for paper bags
Easy Open, Easy Seal and Handles is our range of customisable features for paper bags that make using your packaging even more convenient.
Pasted valve bags
Pasted valve bags are closed bags made of high-quality materials. They are designed for high-speed filling through a valve on spout packers and have flexible closure options.
Pinch bottom bags
Pinch bottom bags are the best solutions for medium and big contents. A stable bottom is formed when the bags is filled and enables attractive product display at the point of sale.
Window bags are pasted valve or open mouth bags with a transparent window made of PE film which makes the contents of the bag visible.