Medical release liner
Release liners for medical applications including transdermal delivery systems, therapeutic patches, adhesive bandages, advanced wound dressings, and body electrodes.
- Adjustable release values
- Unprinted or printed on the reverse side or under silicone
- Individual packing and slitting possibilities
- Safe and easy application, tailored to demanding medical requirements
- World-class service, technical innovation and hygienic manufacturing processes, committed to the high standards of the medical and hygiene industry
- Large range of test methods and product developments capabilities due to our global plant network and R&D centre
- We offer a range of release liners with recycled content and/or certified papers. Get in touch to learn more.
- Wound care
- Surgical drapes
- Medical devices
Release liner for building and roofing
Self-adhesive protective liners allow easy rewinding of the final product, eliminating the need to burn it off and therefore ensuring a safer working environment.
Release liner for graphic arts
Mondi's innovative release liner for car wrapping, advertising films, in-store advertising, public and exhibition displays and banners, signs and reflective films.
Release liner for fibre composites
Release liners are essential for producing composite materials. They serve as process paper or film to prevent materials from sticking together during the impregnation process.
Release liner for hygiene applications
Sustainable and cost-effective paper-based release liners designed for customers’ specific adhesives, contribute to efficient self-adhesive hygiene solutions.