Release liner for fibre composites
Release liners are essential for producing composite materials. They serve as process paper or film to prevent materials from sticking together during the impregnation process.
- Release values can be adjusted according to customer requirements
- Full range of silicone chemistries
- Ability to combine different chemistries on each side of liner
- Stable release performance and specific surface properties for processes such as the 1-step and 2-step prepreg production and Automatic Tape Laying (ATL).
- Our release liners offer consistent differential release and a broad assortment of base substrates and silicone formulations.
- We employ our deep engineering expertise to help ensure continuous product and process development and to meet our customers’ specific needs.
- With our transatlantic production network, Mondi delivers cost-effective product and service solutions to the global fibre composites industry.
- We offer a range of release liners with recycled content and/or certified papers. Get in touch to learn more.
- Industrial composites (e.g. windturbine blades)
- Aerospace construction components
- Consumer recreational products
- Ballistics protection equipment
- Automotive components
Release liner for building and roofing
Self-adhesive protective liners allow easy rewinding of the final product, eliminating the need to burn it off and therefore ensuring a safer working environment.
Release liner for tapes
Mondi can be your one-stop-shop for all your liners used in self-adhesive tapes. Benefit from our large experience in base materials and state-of-the-art siliconizing technologies.
Release liner for labels
Using all kinds of base materials, and adjusting chemistry to customise release values, we offer tailor-made solutions that are sustainable by design.
Release liner for hygiene applications
Sustainable and cost-effective paper-based release liners designed for customers’ specific adhesives, contribute to efficient self-adhesive hygiene solutions.