- Wien, Austria
- Business unit
- Group Functions
- Continuous Improvement/Operational & Commercial Ex
- Date posted
- November 20 2023
- Be the responsible expert in the project team for commissioning of complete systems or components on new or modified production assets in defined investment projects
- Have a holistic understanding about the project scope and thus define and improve binding commissioning structures and progress tracking tools
- Implement the right commissioning procedures and start-up strategy, considering work safety, project timeline and operational requirements
- Work closely together with external suppliers, contractors and all project professions on site, assign tasks and lead meetings with them
- Supervise and provide hands-on practical support during all commissioning phases, including training for our maintenance and operative staff where appropriate
- Support key stakeholders in our business segments with your commissioning expertise on their different projects
- Degree in mechanical, electric or industrial engineering (high school / university)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience, preferably in Pulp & Paper industry, or related industry
- Team player, business orientation and assertive personality
- Advanced IT and analytical skills
- The experience to perform under time pressure
- Flexibility to relocate temporarily on work assignment (for several months, up to 2 years)
- An inspiring position in our Group CAPEX department
- Start: immediate start date possible, considering your availability (e.g. notice period)
- Location: Group office Vienna – Marxergasse 4A, 1030 Vienna
- Duration: unlimited contract
- Extent: full-time, 38 hours/week, all-in contract
- We offer a compensation package starting at € 47,000.00 gross/year on a full-time basis (38 hours/week), with the opportunity of overpayment depending on your experience, skills and qualification.
Get in touch:
We strive to create a culture that inspires our people to reach their full potential. Going the extra mile – for colleagues and customers – our people are what drives our passion for performance and are the key ingredient of Mondi’s success. Be part of our future. Should you need further information, please contact Cristina Espino via email or phone +43 1 7901 30.
Do you want to know more about Mondi? Mondi is a global leader in packaging and paper with over 100,000 customised innovative solutions that are sustainable by design: Paper where possible, plastic when useful. Our group employs around 21,000 people in more than 100 operations in over 30 countries.
Diversity is our advantage. We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the world we work in and encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, people identifying as LGBTQ+, and people with disabilities. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please get in touch with the colleague mentioned above.
Only CVs uploaded onto our online career platform (e.g., www.careers.mondigroup.com) will be taken into consideration. With your application, you will be redirected to our recruiting platform. After creating an account, you will receive an activation link. If you do not find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder, or add the address email@example.com to your “safe list” or address book.
Awards: AT_2023_BGF; AT_2023_Best Recruiters; AT_2023_Kununu Top Company; AT_2023_LinkedIn Top Company
Benefits: Workplace accomodations; Company sport benefits; Discount for employees possible; Events for employees; Health benefits; Inhouse doctor; Internet connection; Meal discounts; Mobile phone for employees; On-site childcare; Public transportation nearby