- Wien, Austria
- Business unit
- Group Functions
- Tax & Treasury
- Date posted
- November 13 2023
Your mission in our Indirect Tax Department:
- Advising the sales department, the customer service centre, the accounting department and other stakeholders on VAT matters
- Communication with external tax advisors and tax authorities
- Professional support for your colleagues if they have questions about their preparation of VAT returns, Intrastat reports and other mandatory periodic reports for a company with VAT registrations in 26 EU Member States and the UK
- Vacation and sick leave substitution in the preparation of VAT returns, Intrastat reports and other tax compliance activities
- Close collaboration with the IT department to ensure the ERP system (SAP S/4HANA) meets all fiscal requirements, i.e. creation & testing of change requests regarding VAT determination logic, VAT number logic, invoice layout, e-invoicing, posting, archiving, reporting, etc.
- Support and lead the development of new reporting, accounting and tax tools and participate in projects of any kind with VAT or invoicing implications, e.g. ViDA, plastic tax, etc.
- Assist our foreign trade experts in customs and import VAT matters
- Good VAT knowledge with special emphasis on chain transactions
- Excellent MS-Excel skills (pivot, VLookup, etc.)
- Strong interest in supporting our IT department with tax law solutions
- Excellent command of English and German, any other language is an advantage
- University degree in business administration with specialisation either in tax or in law
- Professional experience as a consultant at a tax advisory company or as accountant/controller/tax specialist with an international company
- Strong team player with a proactive work attitude
- An inspiring position in our MPS Finance team
- Start: immediate start possible
- Location: Group office Vienna, Marxergasse 4a, 1030 Vienna - - Take a virtual walk through our office!
- Duration: unlimited contract
- Extent: full-time, all-in contract
- We offer a compensation package starting at ~ € 42,000.00 gross/year on a full-time basis (38 hours/week), with the opportunity of overpayment depending on your experience, skills and qualification.
Get in touch:
We strive to create a culture that inspires our people to reach their full potential. Going the extra mile – for colleagues and customers – our people are what drives our passion for performance and are the key ingredient of Mondi’s success. Be part of our future. Should you need further information, please contact Cristina Espino via email or phone +43 1 7901 30.
Do you want to know more about Mondi? Mondi is a global leader in packaging and paper with over 100,000 customised innovative solutions that are sustainable by design: Paper where possible, plastic when useful. Our group employs around 21,000 people in more than 100 operations in over 30 countries.
Diversity is our advantage. We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the world we work in and encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, people identifying as LGBTQ+, and people with disabilities. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please get in touch with the colleague mentioned above.
Only CVs uploaded onto our online career platform (e.g., www.careers.mondigroup.com) will be taken into consideration. With your application, you will be redirected to our recruiting platform. After creating an account, you will receive an activation link. If you do not find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder, or add the address email@example.com to your “safe list” or address book.
Awards: AT_2023_BGF; AT_2023_Best Recruiters; AT_2023_Kununu Top Company; AT_2023_LinkedIn Top Company
Benefits: Company sport benefits; D&I Taskforce; Discount for employees possible; Events for employees; Female Factor partner; Free vegetables, fruits and drinks; Health benefits; Inhouse doctor; Internet connection; Learning & Development; Meal discounts; Mobile phone for employees