- Wien, Austria
- Business unit
- Corrugated Packaging
- Finance / Controlling / Accounting
- Date posted
- November 13 2023
- Preparation and analysis of month end closing including the monthly management reports
- Support in consolidation processes and management reporting according to IFRS and Mondi group guidelines
- Preparation and analysis of forecasts and budget
- Meeting reporting deadlines and assure high quality standards in line with all relevant reporting / closing standards
- Communicate and collaborate efficiently with mills and various group departments
- Analysis of the data and preparation of comprehensive summaries for various stakeholders
- Contribution to continuous improvements of workflow and processes
- All ad-hoc management accounting and controlling exercises required by the business
- Master’s degree with specialisation in finance, accounting or controlling
- Sound financial and high analytical skills with focus on details
- Excellent MS-Office skills, above all in Excel
- General accounting understanding
- Full command within the disciplines of modern controlling and reporting
- Knowledge of Hyperion is an advantage
- Excellent command of English is required
- Start: immediate start possible
- Location: Group office Vienna, Marxergasse 4a, 1030 Vienna - Take a virtual walk through our office!
- Duration: unlimited contract
- Extent: full-time, 38 hours / week, all-in contract
- We offer a compensation package starting at € 47.000 gross/year on a full-time basis (38 hours/week), with the opportunity of overpayment depending on your experience, skills and qualification.
Get in touch:
We strive to create a culture that inspires our people to reach their full potential. Going the extra mile – for colleagues and customers – our people are what drives our passion for performance, and are the key ingredient of Mondi’s success. Be part of our future. Should you need further information, please contact Ines Lagler via email or phone +43 1 7901 30.
Do you want to know more about Mondi? Mondi is a global leader in packaging and paper with over 100,000 customised innovative solutions that are sustainable by design: Paper where possible, plastic when useful. Our group employs around 21,000 people in more than 100 operations in over 30 countries.
Diversity is our advantage. We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the world we work in and encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, people identifying as LGBTQ+, and people with disabilities. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please get in touch with the colleague mentioned above.
Only CVs uploaded onto our online career platform (e.g. www.careers.mondigroup.com) will be taken into consideration. With your application, you will be redirected to our recruiting platform. After creating an account, you will receive an activation link. If you do not find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder or add the address firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” or address book.
Awards: AT_2023_BGF; AT_2023_Best Recruiters; AT_2023_Kununu Top Company; AT_2023_LinkedIn Top Company
Benefits: Buddy program; Company sport benefits; D&I Taskforce; Discount for employees possible; Events for employees; Female Factor partner; Free vegetables, fruits and drinks; Health benefits; Inhouse doctor; Learning & Development; Meal discounts; Modern office spaces; On-site childcare; Public transportation nearby; Referral program; Volunteering program and activities; Women´s network