- Wien, Austria
- Business unit
- Group Functions
- Project Management
- Date posted
- November 14 2023
- Lead multi-site projects and intiatives across the whole Mondi plant network with cross-functional teams of 3+ persons.
- Identify opportunities and bring focus in areas such as operational strategy/production efficiency, production systems, process improvements, productivity enhancements, quality/waste optimization, reliability.
- Manage (project) stakeholders from executives to plant shopfloor level within complex matrix organizations to strengthen business relationships and acquire new projects.
- Provide technical or managerial content to identify and prioritize productivity improvement levers across the value chain.
- Effectively communicate project results to stakeholders.
- Enable effective change to support the transformation efforts within our production network/plants.
- 6+ years of professional experience with focus on consulting or operations management, experience in the field of industry 4.0 is considered a plus.
- Proven project management, entrepreneurial and analytical skills.
- Talent for organizational planning, including cultural awareness & empathy as well as excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks, drive focused execution in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in English, additional central and eastern European languages are considered a plus.
- University degree in a technical or economic discipline; an MBA is advantageous. Any additional certifications in LEAN and Six Sigma are an asset.
- Willingness to travel of up to 60%.
- Challenging tasks and inspiring projects within a successful, dynamic, and flexible environment.
- Chance to find purposeful employment and opportunity to make an impact.
- International experience in a culturally diverse multinational organisation.
- Being part of a market leader of the packaging & paper industry.
- An attractive working place in the Group office Vienna on Marxergasse 4a, 1030 Vienna Take a virtual walk through our office!
- Duration: unlimited contract
- We offer a compensation package starting at € 85.000 gross/year on a full-time basis (38 hours/week), with the opportunity of overpayment depending on your experience, skills, and qualification.
Get in touch:
We strive to create a culture that inspires our people to reach their full potential. Going the extra mile – for colleagues and customers – our people are what drives our passion for performance, and are the key ingredient of Mondi’s success. Be part of our future. Should you need further information, please contact Cristina Espino.
Only CVs uploaded onto our online career platform (e.g. www.careers.mondigroup.com) will be taken into consideration. With your application, you will be redirected to our recruiting platform. After creating an account, you will receive an activation link. If you do not find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder or add the address email@example.com to your “safe list” or address book.
Awards: AT_2023_BGF; AT_2023_Best Recruiters; AT_2023_Kununu Top Company; AT_2023_LinkedIn Top Company
Benefits: Buddy program; D&I Taskforce; Discount for employees possible; Events for employees; Female Factor partner; Free vegetables, fruits and drinks; Health benefits; Inhouse doctor; Internet connection; Learning & Development; Meal discounts; Mobile phone for employees; Modern office spaces; On-site childcare; Public transportation nearby; Women´s network