- Wien, Austria
- Business unit
- Flexible Packaging
- Sustainable Development
- Date posted
- November 15 2023
- Coordinate different sustainability AND new business topics in our team and with our business segments
- Support the transition of our product portfolio complying with our MAP 2030 targets
- Handle the complexity of sustainability dimensions affecting our Paper and Plastic based products
- Plan tasks that synthesize your existing know-how with skills you acquire during your internship
- Organize your own work and structure/lead meetings with a motivated team
- (Packaging) technology and/or Sustainability study (Master degree level preferred)
- Hands on attitude mastering complex set of topics in an industrial environment
- Experience in technical and sustainability topics with the ambition to learn exceeding your comfort zone
- Mobility is key as your role might require visits to Mondi production facilities
- Be a team player acting with passion and transparency
- Other similar qualifications, same chances. We are open to individual careers.
- An inspiring position in our Growth & Sustainability department
- Start: Summer 2024
- Location: Group office Vienna, Marxergasse 4a, 1030 Vienna – Take a virtual walk through our office!
- Duration: 3 months
- Extent: full-time
- We offer a compensation starting at € 1.674 gross/month on a full-time basis (38 hours/week), depending on your experience, skills and qualification.
Get in touch:
We strive to create a culture that inspires our people to reach their full potential. Going the extra mile – for colleagues and customers – our people are what drives our passion for performance and are the key ingredient of Mondi’s success. Be part of our future. Should you need further information, please contact Cristina Espino via email or phone +43 1 7901 30.
Do you want to know more about Mondi? Mondi is a global leader in packaging and paper with over 100,000 customised innovative solutions that are sustainable by design: Paper where possible, plastic when useful. Our group employs around 21,000 people in more than 100 operations in over 30 countries.
Diversity is our advantage. We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the world we work in and encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, people identifying as LGBTQ+, and people with disabilities. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please get in touch with the colleague mentioned above.
Only CVs uploaded onto our online career platform (e.g., www.careers.mondigroup.com) will be taken into consideration. With your application, you will be redirected to our recruiting platform. After creating an account, you will receive an activation link. If you do not find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder, or add the address email@example.com to your “safe list” or address book.
Awards: AT_2023_BGF; AT_2023_Best Recruiters; AT_2023_Kununu Top Company; AT_2023_LinkedIn Top Company
Benefits: Company sport benefits; D&I Taskforce; Discount for employees possible; Events for employees; Female Factor partner; Free vegetables, fruits and drinks; Health benefits; Inhouse doctor; Learning & Development; Meal discounts; Modern office spaces; On-site childcare; Public transportation nearby; Volunteering program and activities; Women´s network