- Wien, Austria
- Business unit
- Group Functions
- Purchasing / Procurement
- Date posted
- November 13 2023
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of business requirements in the area of indirect procurement
- Execute sourcing events and perform commercial, quantitative and qualitative analysis Conduct price and contract negotiations, manage existing contracts
- Supplier relationship management, also in terms of compliance and risk management
- Identify synergies cross-BU/BS
- Collaborate with Category Managers and relevant stakeholders
- Support category segmentation and strategy implementation
- Execute sourcing strategies and best practice initiatives for your area of responsibility
- Manage effective communication and alignment between all stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years working experience within Indirect Procurement on local or regional level
- Have a strong hand on mentality, self-driven and motivated personality
- Business fluent in German and English (both mandatory), any other language(s) beneficial
- Ability to work unsupervised, self-motivated and self-driven with result-oriented mind-set
- Advanced analytical and computer skills (office 365, SAP knowledge beneficial
- Collaborative and supportive team-player and able to prioritize tasks
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Travel up to 15 %
- An inspiring position in our Group Procurement department
- Start: immediate start possible
- Location: Group office Vienna, Marxergasse 4a, 1030 Vienna - Take a virtual walk through our office!
- Duration: unlimited contract
- Extent: full-time, all-in contract
- We offer a compensation package starting at € 60,000.00 gross/year on a full-time basis (38 hours/week), with the opportunity of overpayment depending on your experience, skills and qualification.
Get in touch:
We strive to create a culture that inspires our people to reach their full potential. Going the extra mile – for colleagues and customers – our people are what drives our passion for performance, and are the key ingredient of Mondi’s success. Be part of our future. Should you need further information, please contact Ines Lagler via email or phone +43 1 7901 30.
Do you want to know more about Mondi? Mondi is a global leader in packaging and paper with over 100,000 customised innovative solutions that are sustainable by design: Paper where possible, plastic when useful. Our group employs around 22,000 people in more than 100 operations in over 30 countries.
Diversity is our advantage. We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the world we work in and encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, people identifying as LGBTQ+, and people with disabilities. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please get in touch with the colleague mentioned above.
Only CVs uploaded onto our online career platform (e.g. www.careers.mondigroup.com) will be taken into consideration. With your application, you will be redirected to our recruiting platform. After creating an account, you will receive an activation link. If you do not find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder or add the address firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” or address book.
Awards: AT_2023_BGF; AT_2023_Best Recruiters; AT_2023_Kununu Top Company; AT_2023_LinkedIn Top Company
Benefits: Buddy program; Company sport benefits; D&I Taskforce; Discount for employees possible; Events for employees; Female Factor partner; Free vegetables, fruits and drinks; Health benefits; Inhouse doctor; Learning & Development; Meal discounts; Modern office spaces; On-site childcare; Public transportation nearby; Referral program; Volunteering program and activities; Women´s network