Process liner for foam industry
OLMO Paper® peelable process liner are valuable assets in the production of Polyurethane foam due to their release function and protection of chemical processes during production.
- Protects foam machine
- Release function saves valuable chemicals
- OLMO Paper® process liner combine a strong base material with a special polymer layer tailored to the foam industry
- Major advantages in terms of runnability, productivity and environmental impact
- Process liner are designed to run on all machine types
- Chemical savings & material loss prevention
- Uniform hardness and perfect block shape
- Barrier against moisture, reactive chemicals and UV
- Clean & safe work environment: Workers are protected from toxic vapour exposure, and machine conveyors are kept clean from sticky foam.
- Production of flexible & rigid Polyurethane foam
OLMO Paper® Peelable
THE high-performance process liner for the flexible foam industry. Our peelable liners prevents chemical evaporation and material loss. Scientifically proven and supported by customer testimonials, it saves TDI Index units. Experience improved surface characteristics, precise edge shape, and a potential 1% material saving. Our peelable liners also safeguard against moisture and UV light. OLMO Paper® Peelable is suitable for various foam types, reduces web break risks and ensures a clean work environment. It's not just a product, it's a comprehensive package backed by 30 years of industry expertise.
OLMO Paper® Release
OLMO Paper® Release is the ultimate solution for optimal foam attachment and release, leading to exceptional results for Ether and Ester foams. We offer optimised solutions for every foam grade for all machine types, including RS systems. OLMO Paper® Release could even help to improve IFD, absolute, and spread. Achieve a smooth, mirror-like foam surface that is second to none. For highly technical foams, upgrade to OLMO Paper® Release Plus for an even smoother release, a refined surface, and minimal material loss. Elevate your foam production with OLMO Paper® Release.