Monomaterial shaped pouches
Monomaterial shaped pouches have a specific form that differentiate your product from regular pouches. Due to the material structure used they are designed for recycling.
- Exceptional shelf life
- Excellent sealability
- Excellent barrier properties
- Different shapes and sizes as well as different closure systems possible
- Available in different material structures
- Excellent printability for an attractive shelf appearance (reverse HD flexo & roto printing in up to 10 colours)
- Glossy/matte finishes possible
- Monomaterial packaging designed for recycling according to CEFLEX guidelines
- Designed and manufactured to optimize material use
- Home and Personal care
- Pet care
ShapedPouch is our flexible packaging solution with a structure that can be made of different materials. It has customisable sizes and shapes, and various add-on features such as zippers or tear notches for easy opening. It is available as a pre-made stand-up pouch or FFS material.
SquareBag is our flexible packaging solution made of PP or PE mono-material, or of a combination of different materials. It has a flat bottom and is box-shaped, so it provides high stability at the point of sale. In addition, the large display area, consisting of six panels, serves as an eye-catcher with high-quality printing. It is available in different thicknesses and barrier properties.
Monomaterial spouted pouches
Mono material spouted pouches combine the advantages of stand-up pouches with convenience for the end-user through the usage of a spout.
Monomaterial barrier pouches
Mono material barrier pouches are our award-winning, flexible packaging solutions designed for recycling. They are available with different barrier properties to protect the contents inside from external factors.