SOS (Self Opening Sacks) are self-standing open-mouth bags available in a variety of combinations of materials, properties, and closure methods.
- Full surface print of bottom
- Excellent grease and water resistance
- Suitable for all fill and seal machines
- Integrated tear-open strip for easy open possible
- Optional highly sophisticated anti-counterfeiting label
- Handle for enhanced end user convenience can be added
- Made from responsibly sourced fibers
- Predominantly made with paper
- Designed and manufactured to minimise the amount of material and optimise logistic
- Recyclable solutions and bags designed for material separation available
- Certified compostable bags available
- Pet food
- Pet care
- Building and construction
myMondi is an online platform that you can access 24/7 and that maps your entire paper bags business with Mondi.
Features for paper bags
Easy Open, Easy Seal and Handles is our range of customisable features for paper bags that make using your packaging even more convenient.
Pasted valve bags
Pasted valve bags are closed bags made of high-quality materials. They are designed for high-speed filling through a valve on spout packers and have flexible closure options.
Pinch bottom bags
Pinch bottom bags are the best solutions for medium and big contents. A stable bottom is formed when the bags is filled and enables attractive product display at the point of sale.