Kraft paper for technical applications
We offer a wide range of natural brown speciality kraft papers for diverse technical applications including saturating kraft papers.
- High variety of natural brown kraft papers for customised technical applications
- Excellent convertibility and product consistency
- Meets requirements of different technical applications
- Unbleached and natural brown kraft paper
- High stiffness and porosity
- Excellent convertibility
- Excellent product consistency
- Optimised resin absorption for Boost grades
- Certified compostable substrate
- Made of renewable materials
- Responsibly sourced (certificates upon request)
- Paper profiles available
- Mattress springs
- Beverage transportation
- Floor and furniture laminate
Advantage MF SpringPack Plus
Mondi's strongest paper grade, Advantage MF SpringPack Plus offers high tensile strength and excellent stiffness, ideal for high-speed converting machines.
Advantage MF Boost is a saturating kraft grade and suitable for diverse decorative and compact laminates. For converters, this grade offers excellent uniformity, product consistency and optimised resin absorption.
Advantage MG Coating Velin
Advantage MG Coating Velin is a machine glazed speciality kraft paper, distinguished by its high strength and excellent velin surface properties.