Aseptic cartons are a cost-effective yet safe way to pack pre-sterilised and non-sterile products. They are available in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Cost efficiency (material, production process, transport)
- Extended shelf life
- Available in customizable shapes and sizes
- Perfect protection from bacteria, light and water vapour, and preservation of the aroma inside
- Different closure systems allow easier opening and reclosing
- Easier to carry thanks to the lighter weight
- Excellent printability for an attractive shelf appearance (HD flexo & roto printing up to 10 colours)
- Glossy/matte finishes
- Available with complementary products like sealing PE or aluminium foil for closures
- Designed for recycling in line with industry guidelines (4evergreen)
- Fruit and vegetable puree
Slim shape: 125ml, 200ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1l
Base shape: 200ml, 250ml, 1l
Mid shape: 200ml
Square shape: 1l, reclosing available
FlexiBags are pre-made, reclosable packaging solutions designed for recycling. They are available with different thicknesses, barrier properties and features, including customisable sizes and bottom constructions.
Our FunctionalBarrier Papers are fibre-based alternatives to plastic used for HFFS/VFFS. Let them excite you, be it for frozen food, eCommerce or anything in between.
Monomaterial barrier packaging
Monomaterial barrier packaging is our award-winning, flexible solution designed for recycling. It is available with different barrier properties to protect the contents inside from external factors.