The Mondi corrugated pallet is a strong, lightweight, paper-based alternative to wooden or plastic pallets.
- Lower transportation and storage costs
- Reduces the carbon footprint of transport
- Safe handling thanks to absence of nails and sharp edges
- Customisable for specific warehouse logistics
- Four-side FLT (forklift truck) accessibility
- Water-resistant coating available
- Exempt from ISPM 15 regulations (International Standards for Phytosanitary Measures)
- Maximum load capacity 1000 kg
- Fully recyclable
- Responsibly sourced
- Available in fresh or recycled fibre
- Food and non-food (retail)
- White goods
- Corrugated pallet weights from 1.5 to 5 kg
- From 600 x 400 mm with four feet (max. load 200 kg) up to 1200 x 1000 mm with 18 feet (max. load 1000 kg)
Lightweight alternative to the Europallet
The paper-based alternative pallet for transport and point-of sale (POS) applications offers maximum strength while reducing height and weight compared to wooden pallets. Various options are available to ensure the pallet suits your supply chain environment. We offer wet-strength or coated paper for sea freight, oversized or small formats and variants for shipping extremely heavy items.
Transporting large products needs special care and attention. We have you covered with our specialised large-volume solutions.
Small load carriers
From storage warehouses to internal packing stations, our small load carriers (SLCs) are a big help with all your logistics processes.
Fresh fruit and vegetable packaging
Explore our corrugated packaging solutions, that protect your fresh produce from field to shelf, and look great in retail store displays.